- Completed Programmes 2014
- Special Law Commission Meetings
- The special Law Commission met on 20th to 22nd May, 2015.
- The Special Law Commission held a National Consultative Workshop on the Technical Review of the Prevention of Domestic Violence Act (PDVA) at Sunbird Lilongwe Hotel on 25th June 2015. The main purpose of the workshop was for the Special Law Commission to present its findings and get feedback from stakeholders.
- The Special Law Commission meeting took place on 12th to 13th May, 2015
- The Special Law Commission meeting took place on 27th to 29th April, 2015.
- The Special Law Commission on the Review of the Prisons Act held a regional consultative workshop in Mzuzu at Mzuzu Hotel on 9th July, 2015 to get feedback from its stakeholders on the findings of a research it conducted regarding the Act.
- The special Law Commission met from 18th to 20th May, 2015.
- Annual Report 2014
Law Commission has now published its 2014 Annual Report. The Report highlights the achievements and challenges of 2014.
- Civic Education
The Civic Education Section has finalized awareness meetings on the provisions of the Prevention of Domestic Violence Act (PDVA) and data collection training on documentation of cases using the PDVA in Gender Equality and Women Empowerment (GEWE) implementing districts namely, Mzimba, Chitipa, Karonga, Nkhata-bay, Nsanje, Chikwawa, Chiradzulu, Machinga, Mangochi, Dedza, Dowa, Mchinji and Salima. The exercise was conducted from 16th April, to 5th May, 2015.